This panel discussion took place on the 9th June 2021. You may watch the recording below.
Just as consumers and corporates like instant payments for their speed and irrevocability, so do fraudsters. Authorized push payment (APP) scams over UK Faster Payments grew 77 percent by volume between 2018 and 2020. By 2020, they accounted for 38 percent of all UK fraud losses.
With this context, we are bringing together a panel of top payment experts who will share their insights on the latest faster payments and fraud risk trends.
- An overview of the latest issues regarding the growth of faster payments and the shifting payment landscape
- What are the main challenges for banks?
- What are the recent fraud schemes?
- What are the latest best practices?
- How does the right AI technology help banks with these challenges?
- How does the technology help with the operations?