NetGuardians is delighted to participate at the “Fraud in financial Services Summit” in London, organized by Transform Media.
The event will be taking place on March 31st 2022 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London in Tower of London.
Our Head of Product Management, Roy Belchamber, is selected as one of the experts of an insightful panel discussion on “Fraud & Financial Crime Prevention: What’s New in 2022?” taking place from 9:10 am to 9:50 am BST.
This panel session brings together senior leaders in the financial services industry to explore the current fraud trends and best practices in Europe. The industry continues the fight against fraud, financial crime, and cyber crime and this panel of experts will provide best practices and key takeaways for managing fraud risk.
- Exploring current global & UK trends
- What are the current threats and challenges that come with cybercrime?
- What types of fraud are being predicted for 2022 and beyond?
- Will fraud continue to increase?
- Exploring the practitioner’s perspective to bridge the gaps in the fraud space
- How can the industry do to effectively prevent fraud?
- Marie Lundberg, CEO at Acronym
- Steve Young, Global Head of Fraud at Lombard Odier
- Roy Belchamber, Head of Product Management at NetGuardians
- Vinaya Parvate, Global Head Fraud Risk Oversight for Institutional Clients Group (incl. Commercial Bank) at Citi
- Jeremy Walker, Head Fraud Strategy and Engagement at HSBC
Following the panel session, our team of fraud experts hosts a round table discussion from 11:30 to 12:15 on the topic of “Payment & digital banking fraud – What are the latest cases and trends?”
We are pleased to welcome you at our booth where our colleagues, Graham Wicks, Business Development Manager UK & Ireland & Jonathan Somers, Regional Sales Director in Africa, we will be at your disposal for 1-1 meetings.
If you would like to set up a meeting to learn more about banking fraud prevention during this event, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you in London!
Your NetGuardians Team
Date: 31st March 2022
Event times: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm BST
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London in Tower of London, 7 Pepys Street, London, EC3N 4AF
Arrival times when staying overnight: Check-in at 3pm and check-out 12pm.