SWIFT CUSTOMER SECURITY PROGRAM: HOW TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENT WITH AN OUT-OF-THE-BOX SOLUTION
Join our live webinar that will take place on Thrusday 23rd April 2020, from 11.00 am to 11.45 am (GMT+08:00)
About this webinar
Bank heists no longer involve dynamite and a getaway car. The thrills and glamour might live on in action movies and books but in real life, bank robbery has given way to cyber theft.
In response to hacks over the banking network, SWIFT has drawn up the SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP), a set of security controls that must be implemented by all SWIFT members – mainly financial institutions – to mitigate that risk.
NetGuardians’ state-of-the-art fraud AI solution enables banks to meet CSP requirements by:
- putting in place compliant and protective measures
- detecting and blocking fraudulent transactions in real time
- Major SWIFT fraud cases
- Why rule-based fraud prevention cannot cope with SWIFT fraud
- Main challenges in using machine learning in the SWIFT fraud-prevention context
- How NetGuardians – with its managed learning approach – detects and blocks fraudulent transactions in real-time
- Demo – potential fraud scenario
Presentation: 30 min.
Take over and Q&A: 15 min.