HOW TO FULFILL THE SWIFT CUSTOMER SECURITY PROGRAM REQUIREMENT WITH AN OUT-OF-THE-BOX SOLUTION
This webinar took place on 23rd January 2020. Click here to download the video recording.
About this webinar
Bank heists no longer involve dynamite and a getaway car. Today, it’s cyber theft.
In response to hacks over the banking network, SWIFT has drawn up the SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP), a set of security controls that must be implemented by all SWIFT members – mainly financial institutions – to mitigate that risk.
NetGuardians’ state-of-the-art fraud AI solution enables banks to meet CSP requirements by:
- putting in place compliant and protective measures
- detecting and blocking fraudulent transactions in real time
In this webinar, you will learn from fraud experts Dieter Lüscher, Business Development Manager at NetGuardians, and Jean Feremans, Business Development and Solution Expert Financial Messaging at Finastra.
- Major SWIFT fraud cases
- Why rule-based fraud prevention cannot cope with SWIFT fraud
- The main challenges using machine learning in the SWIFT fraud-prevention context
- How NetGuardians – with its managed learning approach – detects and blocks fraudulent transactions in real-time
- Demo – potential fraud scenario
Presentation: 30 min.
Take over and Q&A: 15 min.