NG|Webinar series – 17 June 2020
We organized this webinar with our partner EY Vietnam on 17th June 2020. We are happy to provide the recording upon request.
About this webinar
The current pandemic highlights the importance of offering digital services to banks. The need for frictionless services was tested during this time with increasing customer demand for remote banking services. Fraud risk became a top challenge for many banks.
Learn from NetGuardians and EY Vietnam the current market situation, challenges and opportunities facing banks in Vietnam. The webinar will also highlight how banks can ramp up their digital services securely without sacrificing customer experience and how other banks are securing their digital channels in the APAC region.
Saman Bandara – EY Vietnam
- Overall state of Vietnam market after COVID-19
- Current environment in Vietnam – challenges and opportunities for financial services
- How EY is working with clients
Shabana Muhajir – NetGuardians Singapore
- NetGuardians anti-fraud solutions for banks
- How AI/ML is helping to prevent fraud in the digital space
- Solution benefits and differentiators
Tom Clifford – NetGuardians Singapore
- What customers are looking for in digital fraud solution
- APAC Customers using NetGuardians digital fraud solution
- Why NetGuardians?
Q&A: 10 minutes